Join KMD Poland
KMD Poland is the largest foreign affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in their digital evolution.
YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COMES FIRST...
Aiming to be Poland’s most attractive IT employer, with the strongest specialist teams and the most challenging projects. We hire you for career growth, not only the job itself.
We focus on creating a workplace which allows flexibility and space for passions, family and children. We have a flat structure which creates a short distance between you and your managers.
… supported by all the right settings
We offer a stunning office: healthy, green, ergonomic – and of course in a perfect spot in Warsaw (only 100 m. from the metro station “Dworzec Gdański”).
Perks & benefits
Medical healthcare package, MultiSport Card, restaurant prepaid card, cinema tickets, and hotel accommodation are only a few of the many benefits that you can choose from our MyBenefit cafeteria system. Daily fresh fruit, best coffee and tea are on top of that.
We cannot share our pay ranges, but we can make sure that they are aligned with the best market standards - and that we will take note of your financial expectations and make sure to involve you in the process.
Culture, events & communities
Scandinavian culture, young team, atmosphere and friendly work environment. Annual parties, success celebrations and family events to mention only a few events. Add to this our sport & passion communities (including everything from basketball to chess) and you will have an idea of our broad range of activities.
What you are looking for
Next career step
- You put your own ambitions on top
- You use them to make a difference for customers, colleagues and society
- You are curious and do not stay behind - you strive for constant learning
- You want to do things that matter to others and you want to have an impact on final outcomes
First career step
- You are a student or graduate of computing-related fields
- You dream to learn practical things and be guided by a senior Mentor
- You dream about making a difference and
- You turn your words into actions
What your colleagues say
We are always looking for new colleagues who share our passion for technology.See available jobs